Sunday, May 27, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #201, May 27th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 22:
Jane, Unlimited by Kristin Cashore, The Scorpion Rules by Erin Bow, The Swan Riders by Erin Bow, Spider Bones by Kathy Reichs, 9 Bodies Rolling by Stephanie Bond

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Meme Books: MA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 3. Check.

This is a pretty good week, not too long or short, so I'm happy with it!


Week 21:
Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong, Face Off by Brenda Novak, Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh, Simply Love by Mary Balogh, Simply Magic by Mary Balogh, Simply Perfect by Mary Balogh

vs.

Simply Unforgettable by Mary Balogh, Simply Love by Mary Balogh, Simply Magic by Mary Balogh, Simply Perfect by Mary Balogh, Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer, Authority by Jeff VanderMeer, Acceptance by Jeff VanderMeer, 206 Bones by Kathy Reichs, Aftermath by Kelley Armstrong, Face Off by Brenda Novak, Oh My Goth by Gena Showalter, Freefall by Joshua David Bellin

Yeah, I read all that I wanted to read, and more! This is a good week, so yeah, I'm happy with it! What about you guys? happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!