Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Naomi Novik Author Page

The Story: I saw a list of books that was about dragons, and yeah, Uprooted was on the list, and the description sounded so awesome, so I had to read it! And then less than a month later, I had to read it again! It was just so great!

Website

Stand Alone's: Uprooted and her site, my review, my reread, my third reviewSpinning Silver and her site, my review.

Series: TemeraireThe Scholomance.

Temeraire: Vici and my review, His Majesty's Dragon and her site, my review, my rereadFeast or Famine and her site, my review, Throne of Jade and her site, my review, Black Powder War and her site, my review, Empire of Ivory and her site, my review, Victory of Eagles and her site, my reviewTongues of Serpents and her site, my review, Crucible of Gold and her site, my review, Blood of Tyrants and her site, my review, League of Dragons and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!