Sunday, February 4, 2018

How Well I Stuck to It #185, February 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 6:
Beyond Reach by Karin Slaughter, Deadly Décisions by Kathy Reichs, Solider by Julie Kagawa, The Traitor Prince by C.J. Redwine, The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: 2. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

Ok, this week is a bit longer than I've been trying to do, but yeah, some really fantastic books that I really want to read!

Week 5:
Dark in Death by J.D. Robb, Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs, The Grift of the Magi by Ally Carter, This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong, Triptych by Karin Slaughter

vs.

The Grift of the Magi by Ally Carter, Flight by Alyssa Rose Ivy, Focus by Alyssa Rose Ivy, Found by Alyssa Rose Ivy, First & Forever by Alyssa Rose Ivy, Rogue by Julie Kagawa, Mask Beneath Her Face by Rafael Chandler, Dark in Death by J.D. Robb, Death du Jour by Kathy Reichs, This Fallen Prey by Kelley Armstrong, Paw and Order by Diane Kelly, Upholding the Paw by Diane Kelly, Laying Down the Paw by Diane Kelly, Triptych by Karin Slaughter, and The Beast by J.R. Ward

Yeah! I read all of what I wanted to read, and more! This is a pretty fantastic week, so yeah, really happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!