Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thea Harrison Author Page

The Story: I saw Storm's Heart a while ago on Goodreads and added it And then now, I saw it again looking for my Will the Time Come pick, and yeah, I can't wait to read her books!

Website

Series: Elder Races, Moonshadow, American WitchGame of Shadows.

Elder Races: Dragon Bound and her site, my review, Storm's Heart and her site, my review, Serpent's Kiss and her site, my review, True Colors and her site, my review, Oracle's Moon and her site, my review, Natural Evil and her site, my review, Devil's Gate and her site, my review, Hunter's Season and her site, my review, Lord's Fall and her site, my review, The Wicked and her site, my review, Kinked and her site, my review, Dragos Takes a Holiday and her site, my review, Pia Saves the Day and her site, my review, Peanut Goes to School and her site, my review, Night's Honor and her site, my review, Midnight's Kiss and her site, my review, Dragos Goes to Washington and her site, my review, Pia Does Hollywood and her site, my review, Shadow's End and her site, my review, Liam Takes Manhattan and her site, my review, Drago Meets Stinkpot and her site, my review, The Chosen and her site, my review, Planet Dragos and her site, my review, The Unseen and her site, my review, The Adversary and her site, my review.

Moonshadow (Spin Off of *Elder Races*): Moonshadow and her site, my review, Spellbinder and her site, my review, Lionheart and her site, my review.

American Witch Trilogy (Spin Off of *Elder Races*): American Witch and her site, my review, Rogue Charms and her site.

Game of Shadows: Rising Darkness and her site, my review, Falling Light and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!