Saturday, July 14, 2012

Week 28 Review: Alterant

From Goodreads:
The way Evalle Kincaid sees it, saving mankind from total destruction should have cleared her name. But when words uttered in the heat of combat are twisted against her, she’s blamed for the prison break of three dangerous Alterants. She has one chance to clear the cloud of suspicion hanging over her . . . for good. All she has to do is recapture the escapees. But deals with gods and goddesses are tricky at best, and now the lives of all Beladors, and the safety of innocent humans, rides on Evalle’s success. The only person she can ask for help wants to see her dead.

My Review:
This was such a fantastic book! Everything seems to be going against Evalle, and she deals with it so good, I wish I had her coping skills! She is pretty bad ass, and I've love to be that way, too! I'm only a menace to bugs! And just regular ones!

I just really enjoyed being in this world again, with these characters! There's things going on with Evalle, with Tzader, Quinn, and since they are the ones that we're getting to know best, this is both good and bad-conflict to entertain us, and conflict to hamper their lives!

Feenix was so darned cute again in this book! If I read a book about his antics if he was out and about in the city by himself, I'd read it! He was just so cute, the little creature that had a bad start at life, but was rescued by Evalle, and eats metal! So cute!

That ending! Was just amazing, there was just a ton going on! I just had to keep reading! And it opened a lot of doors, for a lot to be going on, so I can't wait for that! This series is just so darned packed, it's hard to remember what had just happened!

Loved reading this book so much, and I can't wait to read more!

Authors: Sherrilyn Kenyon and Dianna Love
Series: Belador #2
Read: July 10th-11th, 2012
Source: Library
Reason Why: Must read all Sherrilyn Kenyon novels, and I loved Blood Trinity!
Publisher: Pocket Star
Published: September 1st 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!