Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #64, July 25th


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck
Expected Publication: September 4th 2012
From Goodreads:
With three of the goddess Durga's quests behind them, only one prophecy now stands in the way of Kelsey, Ren, and Kishan breaking the tiger's curse. But the trio's greatest challenge awaits them: A life-endangering pursuit in search of Durga's final gift, the Rope of Fire, on the Andaman Islands in the Bay of Bengal. It's a race against time--and the evil sorcerer Lokesh--in this eagerly anticipated fourth volume in the bestselling "Tiger's Curse" series, which pits good against evil, tests the bonds of love and loyalty, and finally reveals the tigers' true destinies once and for all. 

Oh, it sounds really good, can't wait to read it! What are your guy's picks? Happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I have yet to read this series yet, but I really want to! I piked up books 1 and 2 and they are just waiting on my TBR pile for me to pick them up! Thanks for sharing. Here is my WoW for the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen many positive reviews for this series and I'm really eager to read them! It's interesting how this cover differs from its prequels, hope we won't be waiting long for it!

    I'm now a proud new follower of your blog, do drop by mine @ bookaworld.wordpress.com too!

    -Alicia
    bookaworld.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!