Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #61, July 4th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Middle Ground by Katie Kacvinsky
Expected Publication: November 20th 2012
From Goodreads:
In the sequel to Awaken, seventeen-year-old Maddie is in LA, is trying to stay out of trouble. But she can't quell the fire that rages within her against the digital life, and one night, a seemingly small act of rebellion lands Maddie in the place she fears the most: a detention center. Here, under the guise of rehabilitation, patients are reprogramed to accept the digital life. When Maddie discovers what goes on here, her fight shifts. She's no longer just fighting against the digital life. She's fighting for her mind, her soul, and her life. Once again, Katie Kacvinsky paints a disturbing picture of what the future holds if we're not careful.

I can't wait to read this one! I loved Awaken, and it was so good! Must read this one! What about you guys? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Awaken but it sounds really good! I hope you like the sequel! Great pick this week :) Check out my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this series. I need to check it out for sure. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever
    http://booksliveforever.com/?p=1967

    ReplyDelete
  3. This does sound interesting!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Dani
    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2200

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!