Friday, July 20, 2012

The Reward Challenge Update 49 Part 2

The Reward Challenge is almost the complete opposite to a book buying ban as you'll end up buying lots of new books throughout the challenge but only after you've completed a certain amount of reading. It's hosted by Good Golly Miss Holly, so thanks to her!

OK, so I already had 42 counts for this round, and I read Snow Queen which counts twice as a WTC book, If I Tell which counts twice as a NetGalley book, First Grave on the Right, Golden Surrender. My reward is Princess for Hire!

I also read  Depth of Deception which counts twice as a review book, Resurrection, Beneath the Surface which counts twice as a review book, Wild Fire, Dead to You which counts twice as a reward challenge book, Putting Makeup on Dead People which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a NetGalley book, Kiss Crush Collide which counts 3 times as a LLFL book and a RR book, Blood and Chocolate which counts twice as a FtBRC book, Forgiven which counts twice as a YAHFC book, Gimme a Call, Second Grave on the Left which counts twice as a JFF book, Infamous which counts 5 times as a A-Z Book Challenge book, BBRC book, WoW book, and LLFL book, Something Deadly This Way Comes, and Forgive My Fins which counts twice as a BBRC book. So I have 30 counts for round 50!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!