Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olypmic Read-a-Thon Start Up

So today is the first day of the Olympic Read-a-Thon, hosted by Random House Canada, and my goal is to read 10 000 pages, so about 33 books, give or take, but since it's a 2 week event, today to August 12th, well, that shouldn't be a problem for me!

Some of the books I'm planning on reading:


  • The Ghost and the Goth
  • A Beautiful Evil
  • Havoc
  • Bargains and Betrayals
  • Born at Midnight
  • Princess for Hire
  • Ashes, Ashes
  • A Touch Mortal
  • Criminal
  • Bloodline
  • Vestige
  • The Doorknob Society
  • The Immortality Virus
  • The Best Girl
  • Where's My Hero?
  • Size 12 and Ready to Rock
  • Fins Are Forever
  • It's Not Summer Without You
  • Awake at Dawn
  • Imaginary Girls
  • Zombies Vs. Unicorns
  • Glimmmerglass
  • The Faerie Ring
  • The Dead Travel Fast
  • Mysteria Lane
  • The Royal Treatment
  • Queen of the Dead
  • Born Wicked
  • Dark Parties
  • Wings of the Wicked
  • Glimmerglass
  • Original Sin
  • The redemption of Ajax
  • Fated
  • Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover


So yeah, got a lot of reading ahead of me, can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!