Sunday, July 22, 2012

2000th Post!

I know, Only 1880 or so posts are acutually posted right now, but I just in the past few days started all my WoW posts into the 3rd of April, so around 30, plus all my book tour posts, so this is going to be the 2000th post on this blog! And while a fair number of these posts aren't finished, or even close to finished, just the title and labels, and it's a bit tiring, I am loving blogging! Just wanted to share this milestone. Yep. Anybody have some other milestones on their blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!